Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Woo-hoo!! I'm so glad it's Friday!! I am also getting anxious about my appointment in Mobile next Wednesday! I have a whole page of questions for him(poor guy.....he's probably gonna think I 'm nuts) :) Oh well.....that's what he's there for, right? I have a pretty good weekend planned! Tonight I will be babysitting a little cutie named Aubrie(I love that kid) and tomorrow I will be doing a little shopping with a great friend! So excited to be spending some time with her! As well as spending some time with my hubby! I will be sure to update after my doctor appointment. I hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Kristen I saw your comment on Laura's blog (Blessed) and wanted to welcome you to this wonderful community. I think you will find that this outlet is amazing and so incredibly uplifting. I will be praying for your appt on Wed and that ultimately you are blessed with the little miracle you and your hubby deserve. God Bless.
Dawn
Godsplannotmine.blogspot.com