Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to Mobile we go......tomorrow

Hey hey! Wow, it's been a while since my last post. Tomorrow we go back to Mobile to discuss our options. I am so torn about what treatment I want to do next. Do I want to try injectables again or go straight to IVF?? I have no idea. I just want to do whatever will work, but isn't that the case with all of us!? I've only done 1 injectable cycle, so probably we will do another one or two and if they don't work then maybe go for IVF. It just makes me crazy that there are no guarantees with any treatment. I will update as soon as we get back home.
I have a couple prayer requests......
First, my aunt Janice(my dads sister) she lives in Vidalia Ga. She was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in her pancreas in April of this year. She underwent treatment for about 8 weeks in hopes that it would shrink enough to be removed. She went in to the hospital in Savannah on Sept 3 to have the tumor and her gallbladder removed. They removed her gallbladder but couldn't remove the tumor. It has "sprouted fingers" and has grown into a main artery and some veins. But the good news is, they did a biopsy of the tumor and there are no cancerous cells left!! Hopefully it will stay that way since it can't come out. She is still in the hospital, unfortunately, it hasn't gone as smooth as we hoped. She has rods in her neck(she was in a car accident a couple of years ago) and when they put the tube in her throat they irritated it and now her throat is swollen. She had to be put on a ventilator due to the swelling. She had surgery this morning to remove the vent and it was a success! Praise The Lord! Hopefully she can now recover from her surgery and come home in a few days.

Second Prayer request.......
I have a dear friend that has been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now and her infertility is unexplained.....until last week. She did her first IUI and the doctor tells her that he found her problem....her cervix is too small!! Unfortunately, she did not get pregnant. Now she is gonna have surgery at the end of october to dialate her cervix and do exploratory surgey to check for endometriosis. She's had a lot going on in the past few months. Also, her mother was just diagnosed with MS. This lady is like a second mother to me. She was there for me when my mom passed away last year and it just breaks my heart to see her in pain.  Please remember my friend and her mom in your prayers.

No comments: