Thursday, August 26, 2010

BETA RESULTS

Beta results.........BFN!! So I guess my period decided to start early......I guess it was the medicine?? Who knows! I had a 23 day cycle.  I'm just glad that I didn't miscarry again. It still sucks!! This is my first medicated cycle that I didn't get pregnant. Oh well!! I have an appointment with my RE on September 16 and we will discuss IVF! If you all have any advice to give me I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you! Hope you all have a great rest of the day!!

3 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

Sorry to hear this....Hopefully next time will be your cycle:)

Dawn said...

I'm so sorry this month was a bust. Was this an iui cycle?

Erick and Kristen Cedeno, and Abbi too! said...

Thank you Kristi! Dawn: We didn't do IUI this cycle. When we have our appointment that is something I want to talk with them about. I have gotten pregnant pretty easy with my last medicated cycles, so I'm guessing that's why they weren't that concered about it.