Thursday, August 12, 2010

Growing some Follicles!!!

Well.....I've been going to monitoring appointments everyday this week and so far so good!! The u/s is no biggie, but the drawing of the blood is a different story! Today I told them they were gonna have to get it from the top of my hand because my poor arms are bruised. It wasn't that bad, just a little pinch. I'd rather it be a pinch than them go through a bruised place.

Anyway, here are my measurements from today's appointment: 18mm 17mm & 15mm!! They've been growing 3mm per day since Monday! Hopefully we can trigger this weekend. I have 20 follicles total and these 3 are in the lead!! Woo-hoo!!! If they keep growing at the same pace, they should be just right for a weekend trigger shot! Let's hope so!! I will be sure to keep you all informed! I go back tomorrow morning at 8:15 and I will update soon after. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yay! Those are some great follicles! Praying this month is a success for you.