Friday, August 6, 2010

Ready...Set...INJECT!!

Well, nothing much has been happening lately until yesterday. I finally started my cycle on Tuesday!! I was so happy! So, I called my RE in Mobile and told them we would be seeing them on CD3! The appointment went great! I had an u/s, b/w and my husband had to give them a "sample of his lil swimmers"(hehe) as well. Originally we thought he wouldn't be able to go with me(because of school) but it worked out perfect! He had enough time that he could miss a full night of school without going over his 14hr limit.
After having everything done, the doc told us to go to lunch and come back in about an hour and 1/2 and she would go over the results with us. When we got back from lunch, she said everything looked really good and we were ready to start the injections. OH BOY!! I was a little nervous to say the least! She showed me how to mix the meds and then I did the injection......ALL BY MYSELF!! I am so proud!! It didn't even hurt! Whew!
I will do 1 injection per day thru Sunday. Then everyday next week, starting Monday, I will have a daily u/s to make sure our lil follies are growing. Then, hopefully, next weekend we will trigger!!! I will keep you updated with the u/s and progression! I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thinking of you! Hope the injections are going well.