Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mobile bound tomorrow night and a much needed update

I am WAY past due for an update! In my last post, my cycle was a complete disaster. It has finally decided to cooperate, thank goodness!! I started the BCP again and was supposed to have my timeline appointment on February 21, well........the clinic canceled my appointment because my doctor's wife is not in good health and he would be out of town with her. They rescheduled it for the following Monday. They canceled it again! By this point, I'm on day 15 and would need to start my lupron injections on day 22. My RE called me and told me she was sorry but I would need to finish my pack of birth control, have a period and start them again. *sigh* I completely understand that he needs to be with his wife but, I have to say that I was disappointed to have to start the pills all over again. They're not saying exactly what is wrong with her but, he has been in Houston, TX with her so I'm assuming she has cancer. We are finally going for an appointment this Monday, the 14th. I am so excited!!! I finished my pack of birth control yesterday so, I'm anxious to start this cycle. I just really hope we can go through the entire process this time! That will be something we discuss on Monday. I don't want to change doctors but, I don't want to wait another year to do this either. We already have our medicine and it won't last forever. I am curious, though, if we do change doctors will the new doctor want to start all over again and do new tests or anything??  If any of you have had to experience this I would love to hear your opinion!!

Well, that's my update for now. I will be sure to update after our Monday appointment!! Have a great rest of the weekend!!

No comments: