Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birth Control is Boring.......

Just as the title says, we have been boring for the past few weeks. But, we are about to be NOT SO BORING!!! Lupron shots start on Friday(4/15)!!! I think I should've started them this past Wednesday(day 21 of  birth control) but my RE was afraid of having "Easter Eggs" hahaha!! They didn't want to risk having a retrieval on Easter, which is fine with me.  Right now our schedule is......U/S on 4/25 to make sure I don't have any cysts so I can start Menopur.......first monitoring appointment on 4/28, go to Mobile on 4/30 for the remainder of the monitoring.......egg retrieval on 5/6 and transfer on 5/9!!!! Of course, this could change depending on when I start my period while doing the Lupron and how my ovaries respond to the meds. Oh yea, I will also start PIO(progesterone in oil) shots! BLAH!!

Good luck to all the other ladies that are currently doing IVF or are in their 2WW!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! So excited for y'all! Thanks for the comment on my blog:-) As you know ive been on Lupron for a week now and havent really had any "extreme" side effects. I had my first hot flash last night but nothing to complain about and just been a little emotional (probably due to the fact that I took my last pill on Thursday) so it's really not that bad!:-) And yea we dont live far apart at all and if both of our cycles go according to planned we will only be a few days apart in our pregnancies! My email is (embarrassing hah) beachbabe2603@aol.com if you want to email me and we can talk about everything!! Have a food week!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I've awarded your blog with the versatile blogger! Come and check it out at my blog and then post about your award!

www.thevanzantfamily.blogspot.com